- on 15 January 2013
- in Announcements
Care for, educate, and develop kids through child sponsorships and school support.
- Attend a Haiti information and prayer meeting on Feb 10.
- Visit the HCM website: haitianchristianmission.org
- For Bosicot, HCM Director of Education, to effectively direct the ~50 schools associated with HCM churches.
- For orphans and other children who are at serious risk because of poverty and lack of care and opportunity.
- That the schools will remain open and able to provide meals, education, and spiritual training for the kids through sufficient child sponsorships.
- For the administrators and teachers to care for, educate, and develop children who will help lift Haiti out of material poverty and cultural discouragement.
- For the existing HCM orphan home, other related orphanages, and Christians who take in orphans to provide love, encouragement, and hope, along with meeting physical needs.
- For funding for the proposed HCM orphanage home complex.
- For the Play It Forward soccer and basketball programs that provide youth with meals, accountability, a healthy environment, spiritual training, and leadership development.
- Sponsor a child to go to school: Click Here
- Sponsor a youth in Play in Forward soccer or basketball: Click Here
- Attend a Haiti prayer and update meeting. Contact Jan Simonson
- Go on a Short-Term Mission Trip to Haiti: Click Here
- Serve as an intern with HCM. Contact Mike Tvedt