Who we are
We are a community of women devoted to Jesus Christ. As you look through what we are about, our desire is to encourage all women at Bethel at every level of spiritual maturity. Our hope is you will grow in devotion to the Lord and to one another according to the Word of God.
Upcoming Women’s Events
Richland > Women
We desire to encourage all women at Bethel at every level of spiritual maturity to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. Our hope is you will grow closer to the Lord and to one another by using your gifts, developing meaningful friendships, and serving others all according to the Word of God.
Prosser > Women
We are excited to step out into new territory in the lower valley. As women, we can impact our family, friends, co-workers and community, by learning who we are and following Jesus as He moves in our valley. If you would like to join us, we would love to work alongside you.
Prosser JoyFor Fall Session, we will be going through “The Chase Bible Study”. This study explores the events that defined David’s life and the Psalms that flowed out of those experiences. Through David’s example we’ll discover what God really wants from us.
- FALL SESSIONS: Tues / Sept 15 – Oct 27 / 9am-11am
- Study Option 1: Becoming a Woman of Faith, Cynthia Heald. What does it really mean to be a woman of faith? In this inspiring Bible study Cynthia Heald offers a realistic perspective for today’s Christian woman. You’ll see yourself in Cynthia’s personal struggles to walk in faith and trust and you will learn and grow from God’s Word.
- Study Option 2: Don’t Make Me Count to Three, Ginger Plowman. Do you find yourself threatening, repeating your instructions, or raising your voice in an attempt to get your children to obey? Are you discouraged because it seems you just cannot reach the heart of your child? Learn how to use scripture to reach past the outward behavior of your children to the issues of the heart.
- Study Option 3: Jonah, Priscilla Shirer. What do we do when God interrupts our lives? Many times, like Jonah, we run! Priscilla redefines interruption and shows that interruption is actually God’s invitation to do something beyond our wildest dreams. When Jonah was willing to allow God to interrupt his life, the result was revival in an entire city.
- WINTER SESSION: Tues / Jan 19 – March 8 / 9am-11am
- Study Option 1: Why Do You Believe That?, Mary Jo Sharpe. Become equipped to share and defend your faith conversationally with friends and neighbors. Feel more confident in your faith and knowing what you believe. Feel comfortable representing Christ to someone who doesn’t believe. Take the mystery and fear out of sharing your faith. Gain education, build a firm foundation, and be practically equipped. 5 day/week study
- Study Option 2: Seamless, Angie Smith. Understanding The Bible As One Complete Story
Seamless covers the people, places, and promises of the Bible, tying them together into the greater story of Scripture. Participants will gain an overarching understanding of the fundamental layout and meaning of God’s Word. Each week of study features key information that ties all of scripture together into the seamless truth of the gospel message and is accompanied by maps, general Bible facts, and word studies.
- Study Option 3: A Wife After God’s Own Heart, Elizabeth George. Elizabeth George reveals what the Bible says about having an exceptional marriage filled with mutual love, friendship, romance, and happiness. Each chapter ends with “little things” you can do today to enhance your relationship with your husband.
- SPRING SESSION: Tues / Apr 12 – May 24 / 9am-11am
- Study: Restless, Jennie Allen. Restless explores the fact that God has called each of us to do great things in his name, and then helps us discover what that might mean for each of us individually. She helps you to identify the raw materials—the unique threads—you’ve been given by digging into five areas: Gifts, Suffering, Places, People and Passions. Jennie weaves in the story of Joseph the dreamer and how God used his threads to fit into the greater story of God. Untangling the threads of our lives and assembling them together in one place reveals a beautiful plan designed by the Creator himself: God’s Agenda + my threads + the need + the Holy Spirit = my purpose And since living out our purpose is often filled with uncertainties Jennie addresses the doubts, fears, and challenges that hold women back from what they’ve been called to do.
Young Mom’s (Outreach Opportunity)A women’s Bible study focused on encouraging moms in their teens and early twenties. Each week different women will come and share their own story about how God has changed their lives. We are learning how God uses our experiences and choices to bring us closer to Him. Your story matters! “A Bump in Life” by Amy Ford will be given to each young mom who attends.
- Meets: Monday’s, 6pm-7:30pm
- Location: Mt. Adams Room | Prosser Campus
- Dates: Sept 14, Oct 5, Nov 2, Dec 7, Jan 4, Feb 1, Mar 7, Apr 4, May 2
- Info: Dinner & childcare provided
- Phone: 430-5840
West Pasco > Women
We desire to encourage all women at Bethel at every level of maturity to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. Our hope is you will grow closer to the Lord and to one another by using your gifts, developing meaningful relationships and serving others all according to the Word of God.
REfresh Women’s Bible StudyREGISTER
Come join us in studying the Word and serve once a month in the Pasco community.
- Meets: Thursdays / 9:15am – 11:15am
- Location: 5202 Outlet Dr, Pasco (West Pasco Campus)
- Date: Jan 14 – May 19, 2016
- Study: Breaking Free – Beth Moore
- Study: Everyday Grace – Jessica Thompson
- Contact: Kellie Stigge
Women’s Seasons of Life Bible Study
Join us in studying the Word and praying together for the church family.
- Meets: Mondays / 10am
- Location: Pasco
Women’s Evening Bible Study
- Meets: Wednesdays / 6:30pm
- Location: 5202 Outlet Dr, Pasco (West Pasco Campus)
- Date: Jan 13 – Feb 17 (Session 2)
- Study: Daniel (Beth Moore)
Our events are listed to the right in the “Upcoming Events” box. We hope you will join us when you have a chance.To find out more information about a specific event CLICK on the event title or email Mary.
- Email: Mary Sanders
- No events scheduled for the next 60 days. Hope to see you in our weekly gathering!