- on 18 January 2013
- in Announcements
13 > Evangelical Churches > Philadelphia Partnership
Bringing local pastors together for edification and prayer.
- The Philadelphia Partnership was formed by five local pastors looking to increase unity among church and encourage other pastors. The goal of the partnership is to host year events a year where pastors can hear from national speakers on leadership and the pastoral role. Pastors are given a free lunch and opportunity to interact with other pastors in the region.
- Read this article about nine things you can be praying for your pastors and other local pastors. Article
- For pastors in the Tri-Cities and Eastern Washington; that the Lord would equip them for ministry and surround them with faithful leaders and disciples.
- That Evangelical churches and pastors in the region would be unified in reaching the lost and encouraging each other; that the spirit of competition would be defeated.
- That the Lord would continue to raise up new pastors and new churches to reach the lost in Eastern Washington.
- Volunteer to serve at a Philadelphia Partnership event at Bethel serving pastors. contact Jonathan Shradar
- • Volunteer to cook food and bless local pastors.
- • Coordinate prayer walks in your neighborhood to pray for local churches.