- on 18 January 2013
- in Announcements
Support the development of a second Rahab house in Svay Pak in
conjunction with Agape International Missions
- Learn what a Rahab’s house is and how it’s transforming communities: Rahab’s House
- Go to Agape International Mission’s website to find out more about the organization we partner with and the effort to stop human trafficking.: agapewebsite.org
- Attend FREED meetings for information: FREED
- Watch the Nefarious film and the Pink Room Documentary: Buy
- Read from this list of recomended resources
- Watch the CNN video from Svay Pak, Cambodia with Don Brewster: Watch
- Take the Perspectives on the World Christian Movement course offered once a year to learn more about the historic, biblical, strategic, and cultural aspect of mission: Read
- For healing for all the victims of trafficking and for those who have the power to make a change.
- For the Lord to cover these children with His love and make it possible for them to meet with a Christian who will set them free in all aspects of their captivity.
- For the Agape team and their supporters to effectively share the love of Christ to the community through the Rahab House.
- Go on a Short Term Mission Trip to Cambodia to join Agape in reaching the community. More
- Volunteer to help with the SOLD Exhibit to raise domestic awareness. Contact Tricia MacFarlan
- Serve 1-2 years oversees in Cambodia with Agape. Contact Dave Dawson
- Get involved in the FREED ministry FREED
- Purchase 3-Strands brand products at Apricot Lane in the mall or at Sharehouse (portion of proceeds go to Agape)