- on 23 January 2013
- in Announcements
13 > Young Adults > Sharehouse
Open an outside coffee shop to attract and build community
amongst regional young adults.
- Visit the Sharehouse website and read the “About”page: sharehouse.org
- Visit Sharehouse and speak with one of the Baristas about purpose and mission.
- Attend a live music event or outreach event at Sharehouse.
- For those who do not attend church to visit Sharehouse and see meaning.
- For young adults in the community to experience Jesus, perhaps for the first time, through a uniquely redemptive event at Sharehouse.
- For the Sharehouse Baristas and other staff to be a shining light within the community.
- For a sense of community as deeper connections are formed within the Sharehouse space.
- Invite a friend to Sharehouse and stay for awhile.
- Attend a live music or outreach event.
- Purchase a unique cause-oriented item from Sharehouse’s merchandise.
- Volunteer to help with an outreach event held at Sharehouse.
- “Like” the Sharehouse facebook page and share upcoming events through social media Sharehouse on facebook
- Volunteer to pass out flyers or other means of communication for a Sharehouse event.